LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] (why delete post?) CHEATER MEUBELCONCURRENT Eindhoven

Goede of slechte ervaringen met meubels? Geef hier jouw mening.
SoB_Meubelconcurrent

Re: (why delete post?) CHEATER MEUBELCONCURRENT Eindhoven

Ongelezen bericht door SoB_Meubelconcurrent »

(oh dear didnt aware such boundary 'schreeuwen'. another word to learn. cheers.) there we go. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheater MEUBELCONCURRENT---- or Concurrent Cheating Meubel Eindhoven 5613DH Kanaaldijk Noord 5A.

Let’s say this is my worst 1300euro ever spent. 2 things happened,
(a) Cheating in Sales Aggreement, playing Language tricks.
(b) Physical Offense Customer. What are we Stone Age?

Details:
(a) I read bad Dutch (sorry abt that) and signed a dutch sales agreement to one "salontafel" with 5 Eetstoelen ------- although negotiation was purely english, nobody seems having difficulties esp.in bargining plus what i floody POINTING THE SET of dinning table + 5x chairs."
(b) paid delivery fully (too bad), found out misdeed during assembly, return for change.

Show time ------ talking 3rd time to salesman (Mr. B.Jongsma) the poor 67-year old gentleman probably too old to remember, said "i dont know you". Much ironical i am holding the 1300euro paycheck with his name written down by his very own hands. ------- Best has not yet come ----- Store Manager showed up a guy sounds like "Er-Hang" (funny as it is) denys everything and physcially pushed me out from stairs and yelled: “GET OUT, THIS IS NOT YOUR COMPANY, GET OUT!!". no forget "whisper" to all sales: "niemand helpt hem"

the whole thing admitting I was being dumb (and never "schreeuwen") but will you buy from them, still? or honesty means nothing as long as we stay smart enough?

sjoegel

Ongelezen bericht door sjoegel »

Beste engelsman, Ik begrijp uw punt niet. Wanneer U duidelijk uitlegt wat er mis ging kan iedereen een oordeel vellen. U onduidelijke manier van communiceren vraagt ook om misverstanden. Zeker met winkeliers.

Leg nog eens uit wat uw probleem is.

Chocomelk

Ongelezen bericht door Chocomelk »

Als u in het Nederlands schrijft zult u waarschijnlijk meer
reactie's krijgen, dit is tenslotte een Nederlands forum. :wink:

sjoegel

Ongelezen bericht door sjoegel »

U praat in raadsels maar wanneer ik het goed begrijp heeft U 5 stoelen gekocht in plaats van de gedachte 6. Or not ?

Guardian72
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door Guardian72 »

helaas, ook het engels is niet echt samenhangend te noemen.

*Perhaps you can rewrite your point / problem in a logical manner. This seems a bit random and therefore appears as a bit of a mish-mash of words, rather than a coherent sentence / story.

SoB_Meubelconcurrent

story tells itself

*perhaps "believe it or not, puzzle or shout, yelling or pushing, 4,5,6,8".... perception matters a lot, civilization and education are definitely missing out in the cave---- this, is not to stop the liar's lie. just to let more people be aware.

Daan_1978

Ongelezen bericht door Daan_1978 »

What was the reason you went back to the company, cause I can't figure out what was so bad depending on the 1300 euro spent.
A dinning table is not the same as "salontafel", so they delivered a coffee table instead of a dinning table?

Of that wasn't the problem and you really DID get a dinning table with 5 chairs, what was the problem then?
What was the misdeed during assembly what you're talking about?

I'm curious about your issue, but you really have to explain us more than you did.

SoB_Meubelconcurrent

SoB_Meubelconcurrent 26 aug 2011 08:57 to sjoegel schreef: cheers for reaction. interesting point: misunderstanding. (why i have n't heard that before) just one thought: who will buy a SET coffeetable with 5 dinning chairs? (esp. even coffeetable Demo was no-where around). let's keep the table topic aside. How does pushing customer from stairs and yell ease the communications? or it is simply what happened in StoneAge when cage people denying mistakes? btw you sound a lot like the storemanager.
SoB_Meubelconcurrent 26 aug 2011 09:31 to Chocomelk schreef: true. maar gewoon zo'n is maakelijker om te forward en meer personeel kan lezen. there is already little 'Honesty' out there and clearly we dont live in a world based on 'als' = if.
Thanks Daan,
i feel showhow answered ur curiosity beofre u asked :D but posts got deleted for whatever reasons. appologies first.
as regualr customer like yourself, i behaved nothing but decency.
To park all practical matters on 'products', i only question Meubelconcurrent 'service': for ANY store managers in the Netherlands is it alright to yell, shout push customer and advice all sales to NOT to help?

learn me. hv a lovely wkend. cheers.

sephora30

Ongelezen bericht door sephora30 »

Dit is een Nederlands forum dus wat mij betreft mogen topics geschreven in een andere taal direct verwijderd worden!!!

Leo The Emperor

Ongelezen bericht door Leo The Emperor »

talking 3rd time to salesman (Mr. B.Jongsma)
Waarom vertel je niet wat er bij het 1e en het 2e gesprek is gebeurd.

Je kunt wel blijven terugkomen, om je gelijk te halen, maar ik kan me wel
voorstellen dat de winkel daar een keer genoeg van krijgt.

(advice: use google to translate my posting, if you don't understand te meaning)

SoB_Meubelconcurrent

Leo The Emperor schreef:Waarom vertel je niet wat er bij het 1e en het 2e gesprek is gebeurd.
who told you i did not? :)
sephora30 schreef:dus wat mij betreft !!!
one does think a lot about oneself, doesnt one?

Leo The Emperor

who told you i did not?
Het staat in ieder geval niet in je posting, en ik zou niet weten waar ik het anders kan vinden

sephora30

Ongelezen bericht door sephora30 »

Graag in het Nederlands als je tegen mij praat, ik lees geen Engels :roll:

adSolvendum

Ongelezen bericht door adSolvendum »

SoB_Meubelconcurrent schreef:
sephora30 schreef:dus wat mij betreft !!!
one does think a lot about oneself, doesnt one?
De asini umbra disceptare. (Latijn, Sephora, 'discussieren over de schaduw van een ezel', niet ter uwer nadele)

As you seem to assume everyone in the Netherlands speaks English, perhaps this can give you a clue as to why things went wrong with your purchase? Maybe you communicated to the salesman in the same manner as you're communicating here, somewhat incoherent, telegram style? What do you think the little acronym in your alias tels us (voor de Hollanders onder ons die het even niet zien, SoB = Son of a bitch)? Do you have to pay for each key pressed on your keyboard, or is it feasible for you to type complete words? Were the capitals on sale in your first attempt? Did you not know that writing in capitals is considered 'shouting', although you seem to have mastered just about every popular internet-slang-abbreviation out there?

You might not have noticed yet, but this forum is a Dutch one, people dwelling on this forum are as a general rule Dutch, or at least attempt to be. Maybe it would be an idea for your next topic to start off with politely asking for consideration for not being able to write Dutch? People who do so, get polite answers.
Remember, you want something from the people here, not the other way around.

As for your question(s), it's not quite clear to me and apparently others what the problem is. Did you get hurt when you were supposedly pushed down the stairs? Want to start a civil lawsuit? Press charges? Or do you want advice on how to obtain the table you claim you've ordered, but didn't get?

Leo The Emperor

Remember, you want something from the people here, not the other way around.
Dat is de vraag. Het lijkt meer een wraakoefening dan op een verzoek om advies

dhc

Ongelezen bericht door dhc »

TS heeft in de twee eerdere door hem geopende topics een personeelslid van de meubelzaak beschuldigd van oneerlijke praktijken en wil nu voor de derde maal zijn gelijk halen.
TS heeft een bestelling geplaatst en in plaats van een eettafel, een salontafel geleverd gekregen. TS heeft zijn bestelling niet gecontroleerd en is er van uitgegaan dat de winkelmedewerker wel wist wat hij bedoelde. TS is daar heengegaan zonder iemand mee te nemen die wel gewoon Nederlands praat. Bij aflevering bleek dat niet een eettafel op de bon stond maar de salontafel. TS is toen hoogst verontwaardigd teruggegaan en eiste vervanging. Winkelmedewerker heeft hem verklaard te hebben geleverd volgens de door TS ondertekende bestelorder.

Tja, dat krijg je dus als je de taal niet spreekt...maar uiteraard wel weet hoe je hier een klacht kan dumpen.

De eerste twee topics zijn verwijderd omdat TS hier de winkelmedewerker van oplichting heeft beschuldigd en zijn topic lardeerde met veelvuldig gebruik van hoofdletters.

Tjeetje, mijn geheugen werkt nog steeds :)
Laatst gewijzigd door dhc op 27 aug 2011 22:18, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

adSolvendum

Ongelezen bericht door adSolvendum »

dhc schreef:Tjeetje, mijn geheugen werkt nog steeds :)
Ook het geheugen van een olifant met een hersenschudding?

dhc

Ongelezen bericht door dhc »

typefoutjes zijn gecorrigeerd, zo goed?

Gesloten