LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] Monthly cost life insurance

Heb je vragen omtrent verzekeringen? Of je hebt een duidelijke mening over verzekeraars? Geef hier jouw mening.
Kawakaze

Monthly cost life insurance

Ongelezen bericht door Kawakaze »

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain and write in English. I hope someone can help me I am not sure if I have been royally ripped off. :(

I bought a house here in lovely Holland because rental is so expensive, I did this via De Hypoteeker, and they said I needed a life insurance policy. I didnt think at the time, but I pay 170eur a month for life insurance from Erasmus (I also have zorg verzekering of 100eur a month from another company). Recently, I did some looking around, and found policies from companies including Erasmus that were only 15eur a month, that ran the whole length of my hypoteek and easily would pay my house off if I did die.

Am I missing something or is the 170eur a month policy crazily overpriced? Have I been mis-sold? If so who do I see to take them to court and give them the obligatory rap on the knuckles.

Thanks!

Emcede

Re: Monthly cost life insurance

Ongelezen bericht door Emcede »

Hi,

I'll try to explain a little bit. It's not possible to give a totally accurate answer, because the price of life insurance depends on a lot of things, such as your age, duration of the policy, and the amount of money you need. And then there's the fact that there are several sorts of life insurances...

I don't know if € 170 is a lot but I DO know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy proper life insurance (combined with mortgage) for € 15 a month! Where did you find this offer, and what kind of information did you enter?

You could always print out one of these offers and ask De Hypotheker to explain things.

F.Y.I.: zorgverzekering is not a life insurance, it is health insurance for medical costs and is a totally different kind of insurance.

Gesloten