LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] Waarschuwing! (Speedlinq)

Heb je goede of slechte ervaring op het internet of met het internet? Hier kan je jouw mening geven over de zaken rondom het internet.

Kun je spreken van diefstal als je minimaal 10 min. moet wachten bij een helpdesk die 0,70 ct. /min. kost?

Vind ik wel!
25%
Nee, dat weet je toch vantevoren
38%
Zou wettelijk verboden moeten worden!
13%
Het tarief moet pas ingaan als je iemand van vlees en bloed aan de lijn krijgt!
25%

Totaal aantal stemmen: 8

Kees Wind

Waarschuwing! (Speedlinq)

Ongelezen bericht door Kees Wind »

Beste lezer, bespaar uzelf veel ergernis, frustratie en een torenhoge telefoonrekening en ga NIET(!) in zee met Speedlinq.
Dit bedrijf heeft echt een minachting voor de klant en van het woord service hebben ze nog nooit gehoord. Op klachten wordt domweg niet gereageerd.
Advies: stuur brieven altijd aangetekend naar hen op; kost een paar cent, maar zo bouw je een dossier op.

Speedlinq? Bijzonder link!

armit

Re: Waarschuwing! (Speedlinq)

Ongelezen bericht door armit »

Folks, Speedlinq is a real disaster, trust me. I have never seen such a crap company with such terrible service and complete lack of ANY respect to the customers.

Here is the story and I will try to make it as short as I can:

Beginning of May06 I lost ADSL connectivity trough Speedlinq. Houes of talks with Heldesk (EUR 0,75 a min) did not help, and they kept blaiming their provider Tiscali. Twice a day calls did not help; not only I lost connectivity, but they were not prepared to give me any forecast about expected date of connection back. Except one time during one months (!), they failed to respond to any of my mails or calls, and my klachten stay unanswered until now,

Since I saw no light at the end of the tunnel, i called their administration informing that i am forced to stop subscription and move to another provider. Guess what - they agreed (verbally), sustaining my position that 3 weeks (at that time) of lack of connectivity is really exceptional. And... I moved to another provider which was perfectly able to restore my ADSL from the very first minute of my new subscription.

I was not really surprized when received their letter that I may not cancel my subscription, and they want me to pay umntil the end of the contract, which is beginning of the next year. Needless to say that Speedlinq keeps ignoring my numerous mails and klachten, and I will be more than happy to meet them in a court.

Run away, before you step into these troubles!

Armit, Amstelveen
[email protected]

Gesloten